At Billy Bob’s Texas, we remain dedicated to the health and well-being of our staff, guests, and entertainers. We will continue to update and adjust our event and catering best practices to reflect the most up-to-date and relevant information from our local, state, and federal health officials.
- Follow all CDC guidelines
- Follow the guidelines set by Governor Abbott’s “Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas”
- All guests and all employees will have temperature taken upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the club. Soap and water are available in the restrooms throughout the club.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask. All guests and employees are encouraged to sanitize hands frequently.
- All buffets will be served by Billy Bob’s Texas employees.
- All food service employees will wear masks and gloves and will have frequent hand washing.
- Food items displayed on the buffet lines are behind Plexiglas barriers.
- All tables are spaced 6 feet apart. Capacity limits (set by the Governor’s office) will be followed.
- Disposable plates and utensils
- Additional wait staff is required for private events.
- Dedicated Sanitation Team members work throughout the club and the event space disinfecting high touch surfaces.
- The same event space will not be used 2x on the same day by different guests. Example: Daytime Meeting used by Group A and the same room used for dinner by Group B will not be allowed.
- Our staff has been trained to encourage behaviors that reduce the spread of COVID-19 among employees and customers.
Billy Bob’s Texas has taken a voluntary commitment to re-open Fort Worth responsibly by following best practices in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Join us and learn more at FortWorth.com/reopen.
The commitment created by Visit Fort Worth in partnership with the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce, Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the City of Fort Worth encourages restaurants, hotels, cultural institutions and businesses of any kind to take preventive steps to help stop the spread of the disease to the best of their ability.
These steps reflect guidelines set forth by Governor Greg Abbott and the City of Fort Worth Committee on Re-Opening:
Promote social distancing • Provide hand sanitizer • Promote handwashing • Clean regularly at the highest standards possible • Take employee temperatures when they arrive • Offer contactless payment • Promote use of face coverings • Follow state and local re-opening guidelines