Billy Bob’s Texas clear bag policy is in effect for all performances in an effort to enhance security and efficiency entering the venue. The Billy Bob’s Texas clear bag policy is consistent with industry standards nation wide. Fans are limited to one clear bag per person and one small clutch for personal items.
Billy Bob’s Texas’ new bag and security policy is part of the continued effort to review, assess, and update our security procedures for the safety and convenience of our patrons and employees.
All items are subject to search. All prohibited items will be denied admittance. The Billy Bob’s Texas team is not responsible for any lost/stolen items or property damage.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
• All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag.
• Binocular Case
• Camera Bags
• Clear Backpacks
• Tinted Plastic Bags
• Fanny Packs
• Oversized Totes
• Printed Pattern Plastic Bags
• Mesh Bags
Approved bags include:
• Clear tote bags no larger than 12’’ wide by 12’’ tall by 6’’ deep.
• Clear, plastic, re-sealable storage bags (Ziploc or similar) no larger than one gallon.
• Official Billy Bob’s Texas Merchandise Clear Bag
• Small clutch purse no larger than 5.5″ X 8.5″
o Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags. These bags will require thorough inspection at the entrance. Any refusal for inspection will be denied entrance into the venue.