POSTPONED - More information coming soon.
Due to the recent announcement by Governor Abbott closing all bars in the state of Texas, Billy Bob’s Texas will be closed until further notice.
Randall King, originally scheduled for Thursday, July 2, has been postponed. We hope to have a reschedule date available soon.
All current tickets are valid for the rescheduled performance dates. If you any questions regarding your tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note from the BBT Ticketing Manager
If we cancel the show, refunds are automatic. If we postpone or reschedule a show, refunds are not automatic. If you would like a refund, email email@example.com with the name of the concert you would like a refund for, the name on the order, and the confirmation number on the order.
Welcome back! At Billy Bob’s Texas, we remain dedicated to the health and well-being of our staff and our guests. Much like the State of Texas, we will open up our beloved Honky Tonk in phases allowing us to get back to business in the safest, most efficient manner possible.
Though the current mandates listed in Phase 3 of Governor Abbott’s reopening plan states that bars can open at 50% capacity, we feel that in the interest of health and safety for our staff and our guests, we will be opening at half of the restricted capacity.
Therefore, this concert will be limited to 1,500 tickets.*
1000 socially distanced Reserved Seats
500 socially distanced General Admission
* This number could change based on future announcements from the Governor’s office.
Billy Bob’s Texas will provide a safe, clean, and fun experience for everyone with the implementation of the following sanitation and safety measures.
- Follow recommendations & guidelines from the CDC as well as local health authorities and
- Limited capacities.
- Temperature checks for every employee as they enter the building.
- Additional cleanliness and health protocols.
- All guests enter through the West Side doors by the Box Office.
- Use of a non-invasive thermal camera as guests enter the building.
- If a guest registers a high temperature, they will be pulled aside for additional screening.
- If the guest continues to register a high temperature, they will be asked to leave. If concert tickets are involved, a full refund will be offered.
- A member of our sanitation team will immediately wipe down and clean the area.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- Socially distanced markers throughout the building
- A dedicated Sanitation Team is routinely cleaning high-traffic areas before, during, and after operating hours.
- Single-serve condiments in the Honky Tonk Kitchen.
- Disposable utensils and disposable or digital menus in the Honky Tonk Kitchen.
In order to make sure your visit is a safe and fun one, we need a little help from YOU!
- Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout the club.
- Wash your hands. Make good choices. Respect social distancing.
- If you’re not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new phase.
We look forward to welcoming Randall King to Billy Bob’s Texas on Thursday, July 2. We offer a one of a kind experience in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards! While you’re here check out the Honky Tonk Kitchen, Billy Bob’s gift store, and the Handprint Wall of Fame.
Randall King at 9:00 PM on the Main Stage
JD Myers and Legacy at 8:00 PM on the Honky Tonk Stage
Doors Open at 6 PM
As or right now, there will be NO BULL RIDING and NO VALET available.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Billy Bob’s Texas, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
About Randall King
Humble beginnings, a cultivated work ethic and the influences of classic country legends, synchronized together in perfect harmony, make up singer-songwriter from the West Texas Plains, Randall King.
Growing up a fourth generation hay-hauler, many of King’s songs are written and inspired by his deep southern heritage and family roots.
King was raised listening to the rich and soulful, classic country voices of Keith Whitley, George Strait and Alan Jackson, to name a few, which helped create King’s musical style into what many have described as neo-traditional country. “Randall King remains to the heart and soul of country music, but no doubt brings his own unique brand to the genre,” says hit songwriter Mark Nesler (co-writer of “Just To See You Smile” by Tim McGraw, “You Look Good In My Shirt” by Keith Urban).
With a sound rooted in tradition and songwriting that showcases honesty, conviction and authenticity, King connects with fans on all emotional levels. “Randall King has a great voice that sounds classic, yet is fresh and as a songwriter he actually has something to say – be it something that touches your heart or something simple and fun that makes you wanna get out and raise some hell.” said multi-award-winning and critically acclaimed singer-songwriter Anthony Smith (co-writer of “Run” & “Cowboys Like Us” by George Strait).
Unlike the west Texas wind, King is a grounded and talented singer-songwriter who is sure to stay. “There’s a lot of people that want country music to come back around, and there’s a lot of people that will say you have to sell out and play radio hits to make it. I think for me I want to make my stamp as an artist with this record, that I can be me and still make an impact across the country.