POSTPONED - More information coming soon.
Due to the recent announcement by Governor Abbott closing all bars in the state of Texas, Billy Bob’s Texas will be closed until further notice.
Neal McCoy, originally scheduled for Friday, July 3, has been postponed. We hope to have a reschedule date available soon.
All current tickets are valid for the rescheduled performance dates. If you any questions regarding your tickets, please contact email@example.com.
A note from the BBT Ticketing Manager
If we cancel the show, refunds are automatic. If we postpone or reschedule a show, refunds are not automatic. If you would like a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the concert you would like a refund for, the name on the order, and the confirmation number on the order.
Welcome back! At Billy Bob’s Texas, we remain dedicated to the health and well-being of our staff and our guests. Much like the State of Texas, we will open up our beloved Honky Tonk in phases allowing us to get back to business in the safest, most efficient manner possible.
Though the current mandates listed in Phase 3 of Governor Abbott’s reopening plan states that bars can open at 50% capacity, we feel that in the interest of health and safety for our staff and our guests, we will be opening at half of the restricted capacity.
Therefore, this concert will be limited to 1,500 tickets.*
1000 socially distanced Reserved Seats
500 socially distanced General Admission
* This number could change based on future announcements from the Governor’s office.
Billy Bob’s Texas will provide a safe, clean, and fun experience for everyone with the implementation of the following sanitation and safety measures.
- Follow recommendations & guidelines from the CDC as well as local health authorities and
- Limited capacities.
- Temperature checks for every employee as they enter the building.
- Additional cleanliness and health protocols.
- All guests enter through the West Side doors by the Box Office.
- Use of a non-invasive thermal camera as guests enter the building.
- If a guest registers a high temperature, they will be pulled aside for additional screening.
- If the guest continues to register a high temperature, they will be asked to leave. If concert tickets are involved, a full refund will be offered.
- A member of our sanitation team will immediately wipe down and clean the area.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- Socially distanced markers throughout the building
- A dedicated Sanitation Team is routinely cleaning high-traffic areas before, during, and after operating hours.
- Single-serve condiments in the Honky Tonk Kitchen.
- Disposable utensils and disposable or digital menus in the Honky Tonk Kitchen.
In order to make sure your visit is a safe and fun one, we need a little help from YOU!
- Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout the club.
- Wash your hands. Make good choices. Respect social distancing.
- If you’re not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new phase.
We look forward to welcoming Neal McCoy to Billy Bob’s Texas on Friday, July 3. We offer a one of a kind experience in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards! While you’re here check out the Honky Tonk Kitchen, Billy Bob’s gift store, and the Handprint Wall of Fame.
Neal McCoy at 10:00 PM on the Main Stage
JD Myers and Legacy at 8:00 PM on the Honky Tonk Stage
Doors Open at 6 PM
As or right now, there will be NO BULL RIDING and NO VALET available.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Billy Bob’s Texas, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
About Neal McCoy
Neal McCoy has released fifteen studio albums on various labels, and has released 34 singles to country radio.In 1993, Neal McCoy broke through with the back-to-back number 1 singles No Doubt About It and Winkfrom his platinum-certified album No Doubt About It.His commercial success continued into the late 1990s with two more platinum albums and a gold album, as well as six more Top Ten hits.A seventh Top Ten hit, the number 10 Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On, came in 2005 from his self-released That’s Life.
Music of Your Life, a big band jazz and country amalgam with Les Brown, Jr. recorded for a public television special, appeared in 2011, with a new studio album, XII, finally arriving in 2012. In 2013 he released Pride: A Tribute to Charley Pride, Neal’s long time friend and mentor. 2015 brought the Big Band Standards CD You Don’t Know Me.Neal has been on 15 USO Tours around the world and continues to say it’s one of the achievements he’s most proud of. He is also the recipient of multiple Humanitarian awards from The Academy of Country Music, The Country Radio Broadcasters and The Masonic Grand Lodge.In 2016 Neal has again made a move to continue his patriotic values by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance “Live” on his Facebook page every morning. He’s reached millions of viewers all over the country and around the world.Neal still maintains a very busy touring schedule all through the year. Make sure to catch a show when he’s near because as Neal says “No two shows are the same!”