Summer is here. It’s time to plan on what your going to do this summer. Hopefully learning to dance will be at the top of your list. The dance lessons here at Billy Bob’s are very family friendly. Why not learn something with your kids this summer that they will remember the rest of their lives.
GROUP AND FAMILY DANCE LESSONS – 8 Week Course
Beginning Sunday, June 5th
- 7PM: Beginner Country (2-Step, 3-Step, Waltz and Cotton Eye Joe)
- 8PM: Intermediate 3-Step (More Steps in 3-Step)
Beginning Monday, June 6th
- 7PM: Beginner Country (same as Sunday at 7PM)
- 8PM: Beginner Country Swing (The most requested dance to learn.)
- The cost is $5.00 per person per class with a $2.00 admission. Parking is free. – It is a Couple’s Course, but singles can be paired up.
- Dance Partners are not guaranteed. Bring a partner if you have one
- 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Leather soled shoes are recommended.
- No tennis shoes, flip-flops, open toes sandals, etc.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for sign-up.
For additional information and to receive e-mail notifications of upcoming dance classes, call or email Wendell Nelson:
Phone: 817-923-9215 Email: email@example.com